Thursday, December 11, 2008

mary-kate and ashley.


me and my friend alyse have been friends for well..forever.
we met in kindergarten when she came up to me and asked if i wanted to play, and apparently i was rude and turned her down [or so she says ;o)] but apparently she's not easily discouraged because ever since kindergarten we have been amazing friends. when we were younger we both loved mary-kate and ashley olsen, and we used to pretend we were them. me being mary-kate since my name started with an 'm' and her being ashley since her name started with an 'a'. how convient!
i don't have a clue in the world what i would do without her. she always has some kind of crazy idea in her head and i love hearing them or carrying them out with her. we have had some amazing, scary, insane, lovely adventures together and dear lord i wouldn't change it for the world. she always understands where im coming from when i have an issue, or an idea, or a worry. and she definitely brings out the fun, crazy, don't care what other people think of you side of me and i love her for it. she is a completely amazing person and i am one lucky girl to have her as my best.

No comments: