Saturday, December 27, 2008

randoms...


  • i have an irrational fear that whenever im in traffic, the person behind me is going to rear end me. [its only ever happened once, nothing happened to either car. but i never fail to hold my breath when i look in the rearview mirror.]
  • i love the smell of incense.
  • i suck at sports, but im pretty fabulous at card games and board games.
  • i majored in nursing for a year and a half. made it through one semester of clinical before i decided nursing just isn't the career for me. i liked it instead of loving it.
  • i was supposed to be born blind, deaf and limbless. [my mom had chicken pox when she was pregnant with me. the doctors gave her the option to abort. prayer works miracles.]
  • i have had stitches 7-8 times.
  • i have had surgery 3 times.
  • when i was little i dreamed of being a figure skater.
  • i love the smell of campfires.
  • i love math, hate english but love reading, adore art and don't understand politics.
  • me and my sister like having dance parties in our rooms when we're bored.
  • i have received a reindeer for my birthday every year since i was born.
  • i would love to model.
  • theres no way i could pick a favorite movie, book, color, song, band. they are forever changing.
  • i could live off of cereal and pasta.
  • i really want to travel to greece or italy.
  • i loved my senior year of highschool and wouldn't trade those memories for the world.
  • i love wedding photography. [theres so much hope held within those captured moments.]
photo: feels.like.flying by ~PatriciaD

No comments: