Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pandora



if you haven't fallen in love with pandora yet, now is the time.
pandora is a free internet radio site, but not just your average radio. you can choose artists you enjoy as 'seeds' and they will find similar artists to play, along with the artist you picked. love a certain song? you can use that as a seed too. they will find songs with similar qualities. once you have a station created you can mark which songs you like and which songs you don't like, and pandora will modify your station accordingly. amazing!
i have discovered so many new artists to fall in love with. if i'm on my laptop you can bet that pandora is one of the first things i start up!
right now i'm enjoying MGMT radio [they just make me want to get up and dance!] and city and colour [which does the exact opposite by calming me down :o)]
you can listen to my stations here: my pandora profile

No comments: